Terms of SaleTerms of Sale (TOS)
Route 72 Systems, LLC
Welcome to the Route 72 (hereinafter Route 72 Systems) web site, and Thank You for considering our products. Route 72 Systems will provide their goods and services to You subject to the following terms and conditions. Please read this information carefully before placing any orders. By placing an order with Route 72, You agree to be bound by the following Terms of Sales and Service (Agreement):
2. PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS:
a. Data Products:
i. All data delivered through the Route 72 network contains complete subscriber information including, but not limited to, subscribers name, email address & postal address.
ii. In the unlikely event that a complaint or complaints are sent to the ISP of an advertiser, Route 72 will provide, upon request, the complete details to the ISP verifying that the complaint was from a legitimate subscriber or from public information.
iii. Further, if Route 72 has purchased data from a Web Property Owner ("Publisher"), or broker, Route 72 enters into a signed Agreement whereby the Publisher or broker represents that the data was collected in such a manner as to be in full compliance with "Campaign Specifics" and with all applicable state and federal laws including the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, and with all applicable privacy policies. Such compliance includes, but is not limited to: (1) not having collected this data by e-mail address Harvesting or Dictionary Attacks; and (2) not including the e-mail addresses of recipients who have opted-out of receiving e-mail messages in this data.
iv. Route 72 has procedures in place and Route 72 uses its best efforts to remove any hard bounces from our data. Route 72 routinely tests the data to ensure deliverability of approximately 85%. However, results may vary regarding bounces and deliverability based on Your broadcast methods. Route 72 accepts no responsibility for the deliverability of Your data once it is purchased.
b. Email Campaign and Delivery Services:
i. Route 72 will provide clients professional solutions for all of their email marketing needs.
ii. Route 72 will provide clients with statistics and clicker "prospect" after the campaign has been completed.
iii. Route 72 will provide tracking reports with full statistics for each email marketing campaign including emails delivered, opened, and clicked.
iv. Client provides mailer and landing web site.
v. Unsubscribes will be processed by Route 72.
vi. Client can participate as an ESP client and have control of the entire campaign and delivery process.
c. Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
i. Route 72 will provide competitive and research analysis of applicable keywords and search strings.
ii. Route 72 will optimize page navigation, page copy, meta tags, code source and link structure.
iii. Client will Receive 'Inlinks' and 'Backlinks' from authoritative web sites and professional publication press releases that are relevant to your business space when using advanced SEO services.
iv. Route 72 will submit your website to over 200 US based search engines every month for a period of time (varies by project).
d. Custom Video & Professional Landing Pages:
i. Route 72 will create a Professional 30-60 second commercial - including special effects, original script writing, directing, video editing, production and 'green screen special effects' maybe included.
ii. Project may include custom web page design, professional graphics, blog features & RSS technology.
e. Route 72 Virtual Spokesperson:
i. Professional 30-60 virtual web representative for your website, landing page or micro site.
ii. Green screen background of your choice maybe included. (static -or- interactive).
f. RSS - News Feed Technology:
i. Route 72 will provide technology to select and publish news articles (head line and first sentence of each article) on your website.
ii. Route 72 technology provides you the ability to aggregate different news articles from various sources and then make those articles available on your website via your RSS News Feed.
iii. Route 72 technology provides your clients to subscribe to your RSS feed to review and read the articles that your website has published via your RSS feed.
iv. Route 72 technology provides you the ability to publish your own articles and press releases and post ads that will be deployed with your RSS News Feed.
g. Database Programming:
i. Route 72 offers our clients professional and experienced programmers in UNIX based platforms, MYSQL & KDB databases and application development in PHP, Python & Perl.
ii. The Route 72 staff is comprised of highly qualified and experienced professionals who are trained, articulate, and personable who keep you informed throughout the project development process.
h. Email List Cleaning / Data Hygiene Process:
i. Route 72's 'state of the art' data hygiene process will remove 'traps', 'moles', 'hard bounces', 'failures', 'complainers' and 'do not mail domains' with best efforts.
ii. Any list that goes through the Route 72 process will deliver over 80%.
i. Fraud Protection Suite - Online Credit Card Transactions:
i. Route 72's Software enables clients to examine online credit card transactions in real-time, analyze footprints and approve / decline orders.
FEES FOR SERVICES: For each of the Products described
above, the fee will be provided by Route 72 and paid
by client at the time the service is ordered.
At Route 72, month-to-month billing refers to getting billed monthly on your anniversary date. If you sign-up on the 19th of the month, you will be billed each month there after on the 19th (anniversary date). Billing is in advance. If you wish to cancel services then you must do so in writing with your account manager five business days prior to your monthly anniversary date.
4. REFUND POLICY: Due to the nature of our product, You agree and acknowledge that Route 72 maintains a no refund policy on all products and services offered. If You are dissatisfied with any product or service offered by Route 72 Your exclusive remedy is to discontinue use of the service without refund of any kind whatsoever.
5. WARRANTIES: Route 72 IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES INCURRED BY THE INCLUSION OF SPAM TRAPS IN ANY DATABASE SOLD, DELIVERED TO, OR LEASED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT. Route 72 SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY Route 72 IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, Route 72 DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABLITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Route 72 DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY THAT ITS SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY Route 72 WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS, IF ANY, WILL BE CORRECTED; NOR DOES Route 72 MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY Route 72 OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY Route 72. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY Route 72 IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA. Route 72 DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY REGARDING ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH OR FROM ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY Route 72 OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO BY USE OF OR THROUGH ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY Route 72. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM Route 72 OR THROUGH ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY Route 72 SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL Route 72 OR ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY Route 72, OR FOR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES OR RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO BY MEANS OF OR THROUGH ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY Route 72, OR RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT IS SENT OR RECEIVED OR NOT SENT OR RECEIVED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLES, EVEN IF Route 72 HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU AGREE THAT Route 72 IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY FAILURE TO DELIVER, HOLD, OR STORE EMAIL TRANSMITTED THROUGH THE SERVICE. YOU AGREE THAT Route 72 DOES NOT ENDORSE THE SUBJECT MATTER OF ANY OF ITS LISTS OR ANY OF THE CONTENTS OF COMMUNICATIONS TRANSMITTED THROUGH ITS SERVICE. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT Route 72 SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU, OR TO ANYONE, FOR THE STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON OR ARISING FROM USE OF ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY Route 72. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY Route 72 YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICE WITHOUT REFUND OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER. YOU AGREE, AND ACKNOWLEDGE AWARENESS THAT Route 72 MAINTAINS A NO REFUND POLICY ON ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED AT ALL TIMES.
7. INDEMNIFICATION: You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Route 72, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and suppliers, and their respective affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents, from any claim, action, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party or governmental agency arising out of or related to Your use of any service offered by Route 72 or Your violation of this Agreement, including without limitation, claims or suits for libel, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, interference with property rights, trespass, violations of Federal or State Law including but not limited to Can-Spam violations, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, patent infringement or plagiarism. Route 72 may, at its sole discretion, assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by You. The assumption of such defense or control by Route 72, however, shall not excuse any of Your indemnity obligations.
8. FORCE MAJEURE: Neither party shall be liable for delays or nonperformance of this Agreement caused by strike, fire or accidents, nor shall either party be liable for delay or nonperformance caused by lack of availability of materials, fuel or utilities or for any other cause beyond its control.
9. ASSIGNMENT: Neither party may assign its rights or obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of the other party.
10. RELATIONSHIP OF THE PARTIES: The parties are independent contracting entities, and there is no partnership or agency relationship between them. Further, You may not use the Route 72 name in Your advertising or marketing as the source of Your data without express written permission from Route 72.
11. INTENDED FOR USERS OVER 13: Route 72 web site is intended for use by individuals 13 years of age or older only.
12. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: Except as modified or supplemented by a writing executed by both parties, the Terms and Conditions described herein are the only representations, warranties, and understandings between the parties with respect to the products and/or services described herein.
13. DISPUTES: In the event of a dispute, You agree to attempt to resolve the dispute by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org prior to taking any other action. Failure to contact Route 72 to attempt a dispute resolution prior to taking any other action will result in a breach of this Agreement by You. You hereby waive any right to a trial by jury in the event of any controversy or claim relating to this Agreement. This Agreement and Your use of the Route 72 web site are governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey, and the courts of general jurisdiction located within Essex County, New Jersey, will have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising out of, relating to, or concerning Agreement and Route 72. In addition to the foregoing, in the event of any breach or violation of this Agreement, Route 72 shall be entitled to enforce all of its legal remedies for the breach or wrongful activity including, but not limited to, seeking actual damages, the maximum amount of statutory damages under applicable statutes and Acts, profits, treble damages, and attorneys fees and costs. These remedies and damages are in addition to the monetary payments described above and/or any amounts otherwise due under Agreement.
14. SEVERABILITY: If any provision, or portion thereof, of Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of Agreement and further agree to substitute for the invalid provision a valid provision which most closely approximates the intent and economic effect of the invalid provisions.
15. HEADINGS: The headings of this Agreement are for convenience only and shall not be used to construe the meaning of this Agreement.
16. DATABASE PURCHASES AND LEGAL COMPLIANCE: You agree that any use of this data will be in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws, including, but not limited to, the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, The Gramm-Leach Bliley Act, FTC Telephone Sales Rules, and Your own privacy policies. If using this data to send e-mail messages, such compliance includes, but is not limited to: (1) not using forged, false or misleading header information; (2) not using false or misleading subject lines; (3) including the sender's physical address (not a P.O. box); (4) clearly identifying the e-mail message as an advertisement; (5) providing an opt-out notice with a functioning opt-out mechanism via e-mail or the Internet which is operational for at least 30 days after sending the message; (6) honoring opt-out notices within 10 business days of receipt of each opt-out request; and (7) for e-mail messages with sexually explicit material, including a warning in the subject line and requiring an additional step to view the material after opening the message. If the use of this data includes making telephone sales calls, such compliance includes, but is not limited to, scrubbing the list against government Do Not Call lists. If reselling, sharing, renting or transferring this data, such compliance includes, but is not limited to, not reselling, sharing, renting or transferring the e-mail addresses of recipients who have opt-ed out of receiving e-mail messages. You agree not to sell, share, rent or transfer this data to or with any person or entity which does not agree to use this data in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws including, but not limited to, the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, The Gramm-Leach Bliley Act, FTC Telephone Sales Rules, and Your own privacy policies. You agree to indemnify Route 72, its clients, owners, officers, partners, members, managers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, and their respective successors and assigns, against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) arising from or related to Your breach or alleged breach, or the breach or alleged breach of any person or entity to whom You may have sold the data, of the promises and obligations herein.
17. PROTECTION OF DATA: You agree to follow all applicable state and federal laws concerning the protection and use of personal record data including but not limited to The Gramm-Leach Bliley Act and the FTC Telephone Sales Rules and Your own data protection policies.
This Agreement was last revised on January 2, 2011.